Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Jumping In With Both Feet!



I've heard for quite a while that I must have a blog, so here I am, "Jumping in with both feet", into the blogosphere! First and foremost, I thank you for taking the time to visit The Blue Top Hat® blog. I am CEO & Co Founder of The Blue Top Hat®, an innovative gift company.

As I create this new blog you can expect to see:

  • Ideas for Celebrating your Life, Everyday, Past, Present & Future
  • Wonderful Gift Ideas to Buy and Make
  • My Favorite Things
  • Tales from the Life of a Mompreneur®
  • Inspirational Stories
With each entry I will bring you information about creating a special place in your life for the Celebrations that bring joy and meaning to our lives. Please comment! Tell me what you love, what you hate, and what you want to see more of. I look forward to sharing my passion for living life to the fullest each and every day!


Cheers,


Kendall Morris

No comments: